What is Lift Link?
It’s modular housing system that delivers fully insulated, solid sided accommodation with all modern amenities as quickly as physically possible.
Individual units can be erected within 10 minutes of site delivery; creating large rooms for any conceivable use with ease.
Lift Link is Innovative
- It takes just two people with a crane to assemble the units.
- The four-post design allows the removal of any or all walls.
- Self-locating columns and panels with concealed hinges cannot be separated from the unit.
- Lift Link units are much faster to build than flat pack units as no locating or positioning of walls or roof is required.
- The pre-fabricated expandable design allows individual units to be easily manufactured in component form yet they are not easily separated after manufacture greatly reducing the number of parts that can be damaged or lost.
The Many Benefits
- Fully insulated, solid sided accommodation with all modern amenities can be delivered and erected in a single day.
- People with virtually no building experience can create large rooms for any conceivable use with ease.
- Design versatility means production can quickly and cost effectively be adapted to suit customer requirements.
- Lift Link units can be transported for a fraction of the cost of conventional housing.